WESTSIDE COMMUNITY CELEBRATION - Since 1982
We have over three decades of tradition serving the community a wonderful free sit-down Thanksgiving dinner. We also provide free haircuts, blankets, clothing, hygiene kits, medical, optical, and dental services, vaccination, a resource fair, and a children's carnival.
- The Celebration is open to everyone. No reservations are necessary.
- We bring together an inter-faith collection of groups and individuals in a wonderful celebration of Thanksgiving.
- We welcome everyone - students, singles, low-income families, seniors and those who are homeless - to join us as our guests.
VOLUNTEER, DONATE TIME, GOODS OR MONEY
- The Celebration relies entirely on donations from the local community.
- Give support to our community members, and celebrate Thanksgiving Day
- We have many opportunities to get involved.